We provide client-focused
business and alliance development services on
a consulting basis. Our services are
completely customizable to meet your needs --
we work with a core set of best practices
rather than "cookie cutters."
Our services focus on strategic analysis
Strategic Business Analysis - The Map to Success
Our services are based on the conviction that many technology companies self-limit their
growth opportunities by over reliance on
traditional business and alliance development
approaches. Often, market and product
analyses are not sufficiently focused or
flexible enough the meet the demands of the highly
dynamic, horizontally structured, and
alliance dependent technology markets
and value chains. In addition to
traditional analysis, we can help you look at:
- Performance of your current alliance portfolio for
maximum profitability (including gap
analysis, performance metrics and partner
- Your position in your customer' value chains,
to enhance your own value chain analysis.
- Leverage from alliances that can dramatically increase you market reach and product breadth.
- Critical choke points that can protect your markets.
- The deepest profit pools, to will increase your overall bottom line.
- How to integrate all the key market develop components in a coherent,
actionable whole, company-wide.
- Market drivers that behave more unpredictably than the traditional analysts' linear model.
- Alliance life cycle analysis.
- Trend impact analysis, including Open Source Software (OSS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) to keep you ahead of the curve.
Implementation - Achieving Success
We help you move your Strategic Development plans to reality and success. Our
goal is to help move you through the critical
early stages of Market, Business and Alliance
Development until the process matures to a
repeatable sales and marketing model. Our
service is based on the conviction that in
today's technology marketing environment
requires more than doing deals and launching
marketing programs. To maximize your
success we help you:
- Develop the right terms for the right deals with alliances and customers at
the right time.
- Frame and close the toughest of negotiations.
- Use alliance balancing techniques
assure the maximize marketing and
- Adjust your strategy in
light of tactical realities while
maintaining strategic objectives.
- Determine lighthouse accounts portfolio with maximum leverage and minimum resource drain.
- Guide you in Best Practices to
utilized throughout the Business